Doing Business in Indonesia: 7 Productivity Tools for Accountants
With the demand for work nowadays, you can be stressed out the moment you return to your home after work. Well, you can employ some work simplification techniques and utilization of productivity tools to make your job easy.
Fortunately, there are many productivity tools available in the market. Some of them have general office use, while some have specific accounting use. Whatever it is you prefer, you must study and research about them first.
We have the best 7 Productivity Tools for Accountants that might work for you. We’re listing it here and presenting it before you.
Time Tracking Productivity Tools for Accountants record the time spent by employees on tasks or projects. As an Accountant, you can be working with several companies who will pay you by the number of hours you rendered. Using this software will give you proof that you have worked on certain hours of certain days.
Aside from recording the time, this productivity tool has some functions that can boost your work. They are the following:
- Creation of payroll and cost-tracking.
- Facilitation of project profitability analysis.
- Making invoices to bill your clients.
- Facilitation of Cost and Billing Analysis in several formats with the integration of charts, spreadsheets, and file uploads.
One of the known brands for time tracking is actiTIME. It offers a 30-day trial for its full edition. There is a free version, but it’s only good for the use of three persons. This software has a standalone product and an online version.
Productivity Boosting Software
This productivity tool is also known as Office Productivity Software. With this one, you can do a lot of office-related jobs as an accountant. You can make documents, presentations, worksheets, databases, charts, graphs, graphics, music, and digital video.
Some Productivity Boosting Softwares can even do more like task performance management. One of the known brands for this productivity tool is Luxafor Flag. It can do the following tasks:
- It can show the status of the user, whether he is busy or not. A green light would mean the user is available to transact with you and a red means he is busy.
- It uses colour codings to group tasks related to one another and groups them as to what date they should be finished.
- Colour features can be customized to suit your needs.
Luxafor Flag costs 31 USD per unit, which is a reasonable price for everything it can do for you.
Project Management Software
These productivity tools for accountants are used for team works, designed primarily to capacitate, plan, organize, and manage resource tools. One of the known brands for this productivity tool is Aha! It can do the following tasks:
- Plan and create projects for a specific person or a group.
- Create documents, spreadsheets, charts, and other elements for your projects.
- Monitor the status of different projects in the Kanban Board.
- Facilitate communications between team members.
- Generate feedback for finished and ongoing projects.
- Render reports and presentations.
This productivity tool is an application for passing information from one system to another. It lets users talk to one another and transmit files in different formats. One of the known brands for this productivity tool is Slack. It can do the following tasks:
- Facilitate communications between two organizations for collaborations.
- Facilitate chat and Video Teleconferencing.
- Integrate with known software in the market, such as Google Drive.
Expense Management Softwares
Expense management productivity tools for accountants help employees manage and report their business expenses. Finance teams primarily use it to manage reimbursements and expense reports. One of the known brands for this productivity tool is Fyle. It can do the following tasks:
- Provide expense reports and receipts
- Resolve differences among credit card transactions, expenses, and receipts
- Integrate with your Accounting Apps
- Provide a system for an audit-ready environment
To-do List Softwares
To-do list software productivity tools for accountants allow users to manage their tasks on different platforms and devices. One of the known brands for this productivity tool is Microsoft To-Do. It can do the following tasks:
- Collaborate and share tasks with team members.
- Create subgroups and assign different tasks for each.
No Diskspace anymore to store your files? Not a problem. There are already Document Storages available in the market that you can use right away. One of which is Google Drive. It can do the following tasks:
- Create, store, share different google documents such as docs, documents, and slides
- Integrate Google Drive contents to other Google Products such as Google Sites and Gmail.
- Facilitate different file permissions for different users
Do You Need More Advice on Other Productivity Tools for Accountants?
If you need further advice on other Productivity Tools for Accountants, We at 3E Accounting would like to help. We’re among those known Accountants in Indonesia that can offer you quality Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for your company.
We can’t wait to serve you. You can use the Contact Us of this page to reach us.