Engage the Services Of A Professional Corporate Secretary Like 3E Accounting
3E Accounting’s Corporate Secretarial Services in Indonesia ensures your business is always compliant with the local regulations. For your peace of mind, you need a partner you can trust. A corporate secretary in Indonesia has several responsibilities. This role can be performed by someone within the company or by hiring an external firm like 3E Accounting.
Package Fees for Company Secretary Service | Company Secretarial Services Indonesia
|Packages Available||Fee (IDR)|
|Annual Company Secretary Service||IDR 10 million|
|Prepare requirement documents for Opening of Bank Account||@ Free|
|Prepare requirement documents for first General Meeting Of Shareholders||@ Free|
|Prepare requirement documents for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) and Annual Board of Director’s (BOD) report||@ Free|
|Prepare and submit quarterly Investment Activity Report (Laporan Kegiatan Penanaman Modal Asing or LKPM) to the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board (Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal or BKPM)||@ Free|
|Prepare and submit Manpower Report or Wajib Lapor Tenaga Kerja (WLTK) for the first time and annually||@ Free|
@ Free as part of Annual Company Secretary Service
Our Annual Company Secretarial services include the following:
- Providing general advice and guidance for incorporation including about new license application or license renewal
- Preparing required documents for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Annual Board of Director’s (BOD) report
- Preparing and submitting your quarterly Investment Activity Report (Laporan Kegiatan Penanaman Modal Asing or LKPM) to the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board (Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal or BKPM)
- Preparing and submitting your Manpower Report or Wajib Lapor Tenaga Kerja (WLTK)
- Acting as coordinator for liaising with the Government of Indonesia
- Maintaining the Minutes and Register Books
- Liaising with your auditor for annual statutory audit on secretarial records
- Advising on matters regarding secretarial/statutory/compliance/accounting/tax
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with relevant government regulations and legal requirements (Client will receive regular compliance alert via email such as Company Business License reminder).
* If the total number of directors, shareholders, beneficial owners, registrable controllers and nominator of nominee director is more than 3 persons or entities – a once-off fee of IDR 1 million per person or entity for due diligence review will.
Why You Need This Service?
Running a business in Indonesia can be challenging. This is because local regulations change frequently. Sometimes these changes are so subtle you might not even notice. That’s why you need the services of a professional firm to handle these matters for you.
Without the Corporate Secretarial Services of a firm like 3E Accounting, it would be hard to maximise your success in Indonesia. Our services allow your business to obtain unbiased decisions with no conflict of interest. The latter might happen if you have an in-house company secretary. More importantly, you don’t have to waste too much time wondering if you’re compliant with the latest regulations.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services Package Fee for Non-Routine Secretarial Service
The package fee for our secretarial services for Non-Routine Secretarial Service excluding Notary fees are as follows:
|Package Details||Fee (IDR)|
|Appointment of First Auditor||IDR 6 million|
|Change of Auditor||IDR 6 million|
|Appointment of Director, President Director, Commissioner||IDR 6 million per individual|
|Resignation of Director, President Director, Commissioner||IDR 6 million per individual|
|Preparation of Resolution for Change of Bank Signatory||IDR 4 million|
|Preparation of required documents for Closing of Bank Account||IDR 4 million|
|Declaration of Dividend||IDR 4 million for the first shareholder |
IDR 1.5 million per shareholder for subsequent shareholders
|Change of Business Activities||IDR 6 million|
|Preparation of Resolution for Yearly Tax Report||IDR 6 million|
|Preparation of Resolution for Purchase of Property||IDR 6 million|
|Share Transfer from individual to individual (includes Share Certificate)||IDR 6 million per transfer agreement (exclude stamp duty)|
|Share Transfer from individual to the legal entity and vice versa (includes Share Certificate)||IDR 7 million per transfer agreement (exclude stamp duty)|
|Witness for Share Transfer Agreement||IDR 3 million per signature|
|Increase of Share Capital||IDR 6 million per shareholder|
|Change in Company Name||IDR 6 million|
|Change of Article of Association||IDR 6 million|
|Certified True Copy of documents||IDR 150,000 per page|
|Amend any relevant licenses||IDR 6 million per license|