How to Obtain Indonesia Certificate of Incorporation
An Indonesia certificate of incorporation is a mandatory requirement. You will get this certificate after signing your Deed of Establishment with the Notary. You will need this certificate to process your business licenses.
How to Obtain Your Certificate
To get your Indonesia certificate of incorporation, there are several requirements you will need to complete. First, the founders of the company need to sign the Deed of Establishment and the Notary will help you to submit all the following required documents to the Authority:
- Copy of Deed of Establishment which has been signed by all shareholders
- Copy of ID (Passport for Foreigner and KTP for Indonesia citizen) of Board of Director (BOD) & Board of Commissioner (BOC)
- Copy of NPWP BOD & BOC (for Indonesia citizen only)
- Copy of Statement Letter of Deposit Capital sign by the founders or Proof of Transfer of paid-up capital
- Copy of ID/Passport for an individual shareholder
- Copy of Deed of Establishment and Deed of Amendment (if any) and Ministry of Law and Human Rights Approval (for Indonesia company as a shareholder)
- Copy NPWP of the company (for Indonesia company as a shareholder)
- Copy of Article of Association and general meeting of shareholders (if any) (for a foreign company as a shareholder)
The Certificate of Incorporation does not contain any duration or expiry date. Even if you change or amend the duration/period of the company as stated in your company’s Deed of Establishment, your company’s Certificate of Incorporation will remain the same and valid. The Ministry of Law and Human Rights will issue a ministry approval certificate in regard to the change or amendment to the duration/period of the company. For your information, you will need to renew your company’s duration before it’s expiry date if a duration is stated in the Deed of Establishment.
Your Company’s Certificate of Incorporation Will Contain:
- your company’s name
- place of your company’s establishment
- date of incorporation
- certificate number
An Attachment to the Certificate of Incorporation Will Contain:
- the authorize and paid-up share capital
- the number and amount of issued shares
- shareholders composition
- director and commissioner composition
You will need to produce your Certificate of Incorporation to apply for your company’s business license, to join a tender or to amend the Deed of Establishment and any Deed of Amendment. That is why the Certificate of Incorporation is an important document to operate and run your business in Indonesia.
Need Some Help?
Worried you might miss something? Then let 3E Accounting handle your business affairs in Indonesia for you. Years of experience combined with professionalism and industry insight make us your best investment option. For more information about our Indonesia Certificate of Incorporation services, contact us today.