Legal Services in Indonesia – We Assist You in Various Legal Aspects
Let 3E Accounting Help Your Business Comply With the Applicable Legal Laws
Businesses will be required to comply with the legal regulations and laws when setting up abroad. At 3E Accounting, our affiliated lawyers can assist with legal services in Indonesia.
Why Enlist Our Help?
Running a successful business abroad has full of challenges. Not only do you need to be aware of the local customs and culture, you need to be aware of something else too. Something profound that could severely impact your business if ignored or not complied with. The legal requirements in Indonesia.
In Indonesia, it can be tricky because the regulations keep changing every now and then. Sometimes, these changes take place and you could miss it because it happens so subtly. Trying to familiarise yourself with every minute detail of the local laws and regulations can be tedious. Even more so when you have a business to oversee. That is why our associate professional experts at 3E Accounting will do it for you. We are here to help and your needs are always our main priority.
3E Accounting’s Legal Services in Indonesia
Let our affiliated lawyers and legal consultants handle this aspect of your business so you don’t have to worry about it. Our experts are well-versed with the requirements of the local business market. The range of legal services include the following:
- Establishing your legal entity
- Application of specific licenses
- Consultation services
- Research that covers the local laws and regulations
- Drafting and reviewing agreements
- Assisting with dispute resolutions
- Handling labour law matters
- Handling import and export regulations
- Handling investment fraud
- Handling organisational restructuring
- Withdrawal services and corporate dissolution services