Understand the Jurisdictions Setup Requirement Before Proceed Your Company Incorporate in France
By any chance have you regarded Company incorporate in France? In that case here is one of many ways through which you can establish a company in the country. You have two options, either set up a branch office or partnership with a French or build your own company. Our entire team at 3E Accounting Indonesia also makes sure that we can help you to incorporate a company in France in the most efficient and hassle-free manner by dealing with your:
- Preparing your Documents
- Selection of the right business entity
- Registering your business
- Obtaining a business license
France is ranked 6th highest economies when it comes to business by the World Bank. Thus you can invest in their business policies with complete assurance at this remarkable place to secure high profits.
Requirements for Company Incorporate in France
Following are the criteria to Incorporate Company in France. Our team of experts will help you duly to fulfil all these requirements:
- Selection and approval of a unique name for the company by the Company Registry, France.
- A brief description of all the business objectives and activities is mandatory.
- Submitting all the details of the company’s shareholders. They can be both native or foreigner. A company can have 2 to 50 shareholders.
- Company director’s details are also a requirement.
- Preparation of 2 main documents – Memorandum of Association and Article of Association, and its submission to Conservador de Comercio (conservator of business).
How to Company Incorporate in France?
The business registration processes are considerably straightforward and speedy enough to get it done in a roundabout ten days. Following are the procedural steps to Incorporate Company in France:
- Appoint a legal representative. First, you need to Appoint a legal representative of any nationality to start a company in France
- Obtain a unique tax identification number. Next is to obtain a tax identification number. This is an essential step in the business registration process
We here at 3E Accounting will help you get on by:
- Signing the public deed
- Processing of RUT by SII
- Publishing Official Gazette of the new company
- Opening a local bank account
- Submitting the articles of incorporation to the Registrar and getting them published in the Official Gazette
Then, it takes about only ten days to receive a tax identification number.
Get Your Consulting Partner Today
Our team of experts over at 3E Accounting are well experienced when it comes to setting up a new company in France. They also skillfully aid you with document preparation, accountancy, taxation, and marketing.
We are well aware of the struggles the challenges one faces when beginning a new business in a foreign land, and thus we offer the finest and most reliable consultancy services to let the investor commence their dream company in a new country.